You could already use the term checks in Lexeri to check PDF documents for the correct terminology.
We have now also built this functionality into an Office add-in so you can run Lexeri term checks directly when writing texts in Microsoft Word and adjust the terminology directly.
Installation via the Office Store
You can find the Office Add-In in the official Microsoft Office Store. You can access this directly in Word:
- First switch to the "Insert" tab.
- Click on the button "Add-Ins” and then on "My Add-Ins".
- Then a new window opens in which you click on the tab "Store".
- All add-ins for Microsoft Word are displayed in the store.
- Search for "Lexeri"
- Next to the entry for the Lexeri add-in, click on the blue button "Add".
- The add-in is now installed and a new tab "Lexeri" is added to the Word toolbar
Installation via Microsoft AppSource
Alternatively, you can install the Office add-in via Microsoft AppSource. You can find the Lexeri ® add-in here: https://appsource.microsoft.com/de-de/product/office/WA200003438?src=office&tab=Overview
After installation, you can check Word documents directly for correct terminology. To check the current Word document:
- Open the "Lexeri" tab.
- Click on "Term-Checks"
- The Lexeri add-in will open in the sidebar
- Click on "Check document".
If you are not yet logged in, you will be asked to log in with your login details and then you can select a termbase and the language of the document.
Next, the document is uploaded to Lexeri and analysed, and the terms found are listed.
You can now expand the respective terms, display usage notes and the sentences with the term, and highlight the respective sentence in the document.
The office add-in also includes recognition of incorrect spellings.